Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter blessings




We had a wonderful Easter; I’m still blown away by our family events and God’s favor on all of us. We were blessed beyond measure by our church family who provided a meal for all of us, which took a huge load off of me. Every time I tried to pick something up, clean up, or try to help I was rushed out of the kitchen and practically threatened with spankings!

Saturday morning we had an Easter egg hunt with the church, later we hunted again and had a cookout over at a friend’s house. Oh, how we love the Dunfee family, even if their huge TV is a sin according to Jonathan’s grandmother who is 84. Of course, we think she was joking but that hasn’t stopped the male owner from praying over it before he watches the game tonight. I can’t tell you how much we have laughed over this one.

I’m sure I will write more about our family time around the table, but right now I just want to tuck our conversation away in my heart and thank God for the blessings He has given us: time together and for a Savior who is risen.

No comments:

Post a Comment