Sunday, March 27, 2011

New Blog...New Book

This has been one AMAZING weekend…. a new book and a new look for my blog! I’m thrilled with my blog! Kelly at ‘fabulous k creative’ is amazingly talented and wonderful to work with!

Talk about dream fulfillment, I can’t wait to share it with you! Yesterday I held a copy of the book in my hands for the first time. I was giddy…can you tell? I wish I had a picture of Keri with the book too since this is our book, dream, and journey… but, she refused and blamed it on her “bad hair.” I was too excited to boss her around…this time. Just so you know, this was a "bad hair" day for me too. Wink, wink.

I’ll let you know when the book is available to order online!

Much love,

Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog design. What is your new book about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barbie! It is a collection of devotionals for women called 'undone.' It was written during our season of waiting on God's plan to unfold and doors to open!

    ReplyDelete