Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Loving Big


I am reaping the benefits of God’s amazing joy that comes in the morning. Today has been a sweet day of ministry for me. I love it when that happens. It’s truly what I live for. I was invited into a counseling session and invited into a heart that needed to share her journey to the cross. I couldn’t help it, I just wept. God is so faithful to meet with us in our time of need, He is never late.

I want to be a person who loves big. I’m so thankful that I had two opportunities today to pour myself into the lives of two wonderful women and friends seeking after God. Everyone has a testimony and yet sometimes they feel so limited in what they reveal to the ones around them.

I’m so thankful to the author and the finisher of my faith who has re-written my story taking me from darkness to light!

Share your story with someone this week!

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment